We Are Moving Our Office
Our new location on Main Street in downtown Fitchburg is being renovated. It is our desire to serve North Central Massachusetts with care and compassion in a warm, inviting atmosphere. This will take some time. If you need someone to talk to during our time of transition you may call our 24/7 option line: 1-800-712-HELP. Our “Grand Opening” will happen sometime in the fall of 2011. As we approach completion, we will post the date on this webpage. The year 2011 marks our 35th year of service in the community.
What’s Happening Now?
- On July 22, 2011 plan approval was received from Massachusetts DPH for our new location.
- On August 10, 2011 the building permit was approved by the City of Fitchburg.
- On August 20, 2011 we begin the demolition of the current space.
- On August 27, 2011 we continued the demolition of the current space.
- On September 3, 2011 we hope to complete some fine details of demolition and begin the renovation work for the clinic.
- On October 3, 2011 framing completed, rough wiring in progress, rough plumbing in progress.
- On October 12, rough wiring passed inspection.
- On October 14, rough plumbing passed inspection.
- On October 29, the drywall has been hung in the clinic.
- On November 5, the finished electrical will begin very soon.
- On November 19, the finish plumbing will begin very soon.
- On November 26, volunteers pitched in to clean up the construction site in preparation for plaster and paint.
- On January 7, 2012 we had a contractor status meeting and full work day. It was a great help to the project. A tentative date was set for inspection by DPH.
- On January 14, the HVAC system is installed.
- On January 21, ceiling grid and some of the flooring was installed.
- On January 28, ceiling tiles and more flooring installed.
- On February 4, we continued flooring installation and general clean-up.
- On February 11, we continued flooring installation and general clean-up.
- On February 22, the flooring was completed.
- On February 25, the electricians and voice/data technicians continued their work.
- On February 28, we received final inspection on the plumbing.
- On March 3, the electricians, carpenters, and voice/data techs continue their work.
- On March 10, the carpenters continue to work on trim and finish work. Techs continue to work on data/voice connections. Clean and sweep facility. Electrical ready for final inspection.
- On March 13, we received final inspection on electrical.
- On March 24, we the carpenters finished the Bouquet and continued on finish trim. Techs finished the data and voice connection to all offices. Ceiling completed. Painting completed. Clean and sweep the facility. Floors are ready for buffing and waxing.
- On March 31, the floors were all cleaned, buffed, waxed and completed. Signage is scheduled for installation.
- On April 5, Certificate of Inspection on a renovation was received. The center is now complete.
- On April 6, We have submitted all required documents to the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
- On April 10, signage installed at the clinic.
- On April 28, we unloaded our storage container and move our equipment into the clinic. We are in the process of unpacking and setting up.
- On May 7, The Massachusetts Department of Public Health has informed us that they are issuing our medical clinic license, effective 05-07-2012.
- On May 15, we received the official medical clinic license for display from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
- Our Grand Opening celebration was on Sunday, May 20, from 4pm – 7pm.
- The clinic opened to the community on Monday May 21, 2012 from 10am – 4pm.
We are most grateful for all the help and support received during the construction.