Pregnant and considering abortion?
Care Net Pregnancy Resource Center
of North Central Massachusetts, Inc.
515 Main Street, Suite #1000
Fitchburg, MA 01420
Serving North Central Massachusetts since 1976.
When our office is closed, get help 24/7:
Option Line: 1-800-712-HELP (4357)
Text: “HELPLINE” to 313131
Business hours are Monday – Friday, 10am – 4pm.
Pregnant and considering abortion? An unplanned pregnancy is a hard thing to face. You are not alone. We are here to help you with:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Obstetrical Ultrasound
- Education on Abortion and Alternatives
- Confidential Support
- Walk-in or make an appointment
All our services are provided free of charge.
We have no financial interest in your decision.
Think you might be PREGNANT?
You might be pregnant if:
- You have missed one or more menstrual periods
- You have tenderness/swelling in your breasts
- You are nauseous or experience changes in appetite
- You need to urinate more frequently
- You are gaining or losing weight for no apparent reason
Care Net offers a lab quality pregnancy test that detects the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG, 10 days from conception. Results in 5 minutes or less. Licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
This pregnancy center offers many services to women facing unplanned pregnancies including free pregnancy tests, non-medical pregnancy consultations, and education about abortion. This center does not offer abortions or abortion referrals.