Care Net Pregnancy Resource Center
of North Central Massachusetts, Inc.
515 Main Street, Suite #1000
Fitchburg, MA 01420
Serving North Central Massachusetts since 1976.
When our office is closed, get help 24/7:
Option Line: 1-800-712-HELP (4357)
Text: “HELPLINE” to 313131
Business hours are Monday – Friday, 10am – 4pm.
An unplanned pregnancy is a hard thing to face. You are not alone. We are here to help you with:
- Accurate information and education about your options
- Confidential support
- Walk-in or make an appointment
- Pregnancy tests
- Limited Obstetrical Ultrasound if medically indicated
All our services are provided free of charge.
We have no financial interest in your decision.
Think you might be PREGNANT?
You might be pregnant if:
- You have missed one or more menstrual periods
- You have tenderness/swelling in your breasts
- You are nauseous or experience changes in appetite
- You need to urinate more frequently
- You are gaining or losing weight for no apparent reason
Care Net offers a lab quality pregnancy test that detects the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG, 10 days from conception. Results in 5 minutes or less. Licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.